USC Loses to Oregon State. OK so what next?
1. Ohio State/ 2. Michigan - one goes down in the final game of the season. Even if its super close, one will fall to #3 or worse if there is a solid team waiting to take over the #3 spot.
3. USC 11-1 - imagine us here if we beat Cal, Notre Dame, Oregon in succesive weeks
4. West Virginia (Losses to either Loisville or Rutgers knock them out for the count
5. Texas - Big 12 Title game (vs. Nebraska?) or sooner. Can't keep getting lucky against conference midlevels. Why does that sound familiar?
6. Louisville losses to either WV or Rutgers. Not unheard of this year. Their computer ranking is going to suck no matter what.
7. Auburn - They keep barely beating SEC shit teams (OLE MISS?!?!) the pollsters will finally put them where they belong - behind Arkansas.
8. Tennessee - They are a solid team. But not that solid. They can lose any of their final games pretty easily.
9. Florida Loss SEC title game (vs. Arkansas hopeully) if not sooner
10. Clemson- Already Dead
11. Notre Dame - All wins except USC from Here on out
12. California - All wins except USC from Here on out
13. Arkansas - All wins except USC from Here on out
None of these things is very unlikely, however all of them happeneing AND USC winning out isn't. But its still there. So we have something to look forward to. And this season is just starting to get good!