Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Stewey! You are so Bi

..Polar

from the article:
Why do you write an inordinate amount about USC? I don't read your column (gotta be honest, I don't have much respect for sportswriters), but every other time I notice your column it's about USC -- they're the greatest ever, they're terrible, they're not cheating, etc. Did you go there or something?
-- Jason Deegan, Marietta, Ga.

OK, since you asked so nicely and since you showed such admiration for me and my profession, I'll let you in on a little secret: I'm a maniacal USC fan.

Stewy, you just can't stand it that a California team continues to rule college football, can you? USC is 6-0. They've won two national titles in the last four years and finished No. 2 and No. 3 in the other two years. Deal with it, Mandel. Deal with it.
-- Larry the Big Man, Gary, Ind.

I'm sorry, Larry, I can't. I just hate USC so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home