Wednesday, November 15, 2006

"If I were to win a heisman..."



OJ. Got to love him. Or I gues you could also despise and hate him. It is a tough call for any true Trojan fan. I mean you have to weigh the circumstances.

He DID kill 2 people out of jealousy (near Westwood...)
..but
He did also carry USC to victory against in that crazy game against UCLA in the late 60s.

He did get away with murder
...but
He is one of USC's Heisman Trophy winners

he's got a big head. but a cool nickname...

The back and forth could go on and on.

The reason this is coming up? Well Fox - the New York Post/National Enquirer of television networks and bringer of all things inflammatory, is having an interview with Simpson on how "he would have committed the murders - if he had done it - which he didn't - but if I had - and that glove I planted...which I didn't - there would be a lot of blood - which I don't know about."

anyway go Trojans. OJ why'd you have to do it? And how about staying out of the news for awhile?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home